, Steelers Get Ugly Scary Win 20-19! | Pittsburgh Steelers Fans United | Steelers Fan News | Steelers Gear #navbar-iframe ( display: none !important; )

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Steelers Get Ugly Scary Win 20-19!

I wish I could say I enjoyed watching the game , but I'd be lying. It was one of the worst looking wins I ever saw. Besides the fact that the Ravens haven't scored more than 17 points against anyone until now, the Steelers defense looked like it was sleep walking most of the game. I have to give a lot of credit to the Ravens offensive line. I don't think Joey Porters name was called once. He was peared against Johnathan Ogden who handled him easily. After Ben Roethlisberger got hit on his other knee, the Steelers offense seemed to be less aggressive. Ravens quarterback Anthony Wright was able to slice the Steelers defense, but couldn't find the open receivers that would have put the Steelers away. Ravens kicker Matt Stover hit four field goals, but the one that bounced off the up-rights could have iced the game. We won, but who did we beat? Get the rest of the story.

No comments: